Friday, 31 January 2014

The Best Products To Soothe Sore Muscles!


Getting into exercise means I have had a few weeks of very sore muscles, I have even discovered muscles I didn't know existed and I wanted to share with you two products from Aromatherapy Associates that have been helping relieve the aches and pains.
 
The De-Stress Muscle line from Aromatherapy Associates has a combination of Lavender, rosemary, ginger and black pepper in it to help sooth muscles and joints after a workout or if you have been on your feet all day.
 
I use a cap full of the De-Stress Muscle Bath Oil* (£38) in my bath after the gym or a run and have a good soak, the essential oils are really strong and I think work great for when you have a cold too.
I then follow with the De-stress Muscle Gel (£22) after the bath. This is very cooling and really soothes the muscles straight away and I can add more on if needed during the day.
 
I think both work great together and alone. They are definitely something I am always going to have in my cupboard and have been a great help getting me through the first few weeks of me running slightly longer distance.
 
Have you tried either of these? What is your go to product for achy muscles?
 
*PR Sample.
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Great post! I play dodgeball and whilst training sessions/ playing for fun isn't too strenuous, tournament days are intense and I ALWAYS end up really aching the day after... sometimes I've had to take the day off work as a result! Usually I stick to the combo of classic radox muscle soak, and smothering myself in deep heat... but I'll definitely take a look at these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think if you try them. x

      Delete
  2. thank you for this! im trying to lose weight (again!) and going to be doing swimming soon as I cant do anything high impact due to health, so this is going to be very useful!

    Catherine

    www.beautyisintheeyeofthebeholder.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swimming is such a great exercise and isn't to harsh n your body. good luck with the weight loss. xx

      Delete
  3. Have you tried Epsom Salts love? I think they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't. I have been told to try them before but I am a product snob. ;) x

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting :) x