Monday, 6 January 2014

Falling In Love With Nuxe

 
I have tried a few products from the brand Nuxe before but not enough to able to say whether I liked the brand or not.
I have been testing 3 products from Nuxe for a few weeks now and thought it was about time I shared my thoughts on them with you.
 
The first product is the Reve De Miel Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm* (£9.50) which is a huge favourite in the blogging community.
I have tried this lip balm before and like it. It is a thick balm that leaves a nourishing but matte finish to lips. It has honey, plant oils, shea butter and grapefruit essence in it to keep the lips nourished and smooth.
I find this works great as a base for lipsticks and glosses and helps to avoid those dry cracked lips.
One Reve De Miel Lip Balms is sold every 28 seconds, if that doesn't tell you how good it is I don't know what will.
 
The second product is the Nuxellence Jeunesse Youth & Radiance Revealing Care Serum.*46)This is rich serum that applies smoothly to the skin. It leaves the skin soft and velvety and over time helps to diminishing fine lines, repairs and protects and evens out the complexion. To do this it has hyaluronic acid, maca root, cocoa cells, olive leaves, passion flower and poppy petals in it to name a few.
This is a great serum, though I haven't used it long enough to comment on the long term benefits to the skin it has left my face feeling soft, smooth and hydrated.
 
Lastly and my favourite of the three products is the Huile Procligleuse Multi Use Dry Oil.*28) This is a multi purpose oil that can be used on your face, body and hair. It has St John wart, sweet almond oil, camellia, hazelnut and macadamia in it and 98.1% of the ingredients are of natural origin.
The oil helps to nourish the skin and hair as well as repair it whilst not being greasy and leaves everything feeling smooth.
I really like using this on the ends of my hair to help with any fly away hairs and also on my legs and arms before a night out to give them a subtle glow and to keep them hydrated. It is a fantastic multi-purpose product that I can never see me being without now.
 
Have you tried any of these products or any other Nuxe products? I would love to hear your thoughts.
 
*PR Sample
 

8 comments:

  1. What makes the lip balm different to cheaper versions, say the body shop lip balms for example?
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the matte finish and texture makes it unique and worth the splurge but understand that it's not for everyone. I sometimes find other lip balms too greasy. Xx

      Delete
  2. I love nuxe! I'm on my third or fourth pot of the lip balm, and my mum has been a fan of the dry oil for yeaaars.Their hand cream is really nice too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great brand. I will have to check out their hand cream. X

      Delete
  3. I've been umming and ahhing over the Nuxe dry oil for weeks, but seeing so many people rave about it I may have to give it a try! x

    www.blameitonvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it,you won't regret it. It's on sale in lot of places too at the moment. X

      Delete
  4. The dry oil is a favourite. I love love love the scent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dry oil is amazing, love it so much! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting :) x